Mars Rover Snaps Photo of Vehicle Wrap on Surface of Mars
Why use vehicle wraps in Advertising?
Your businesses has to spend a portion of it’s hard-earned income on advertising. You know that need to get the most out of every dollar marketing dollar. If you want to be a company that makes a presence known—invest in well-designed vehicle wrap advertising. If your business uses cars, trucks or vans among its assets, you already have money tied up in your fleet. Put those vehicles to work by transforming them into colorful, effective, moving advertising!
Here are five reasons to step on the gas and get a Kranken Signs Vehicle Wrap:
- Wrapping your vehicles with beautiful full color advertising graphics is the most cost-effective way to present your company’s brand, your company’s message and generate awareness. When it’s done correctly, your vehicle wrap design communicates your brand’s message and personality that will speak directly to your potential customers.
- Your vehicles are a blank canvas can really make a splash with your brand’s colors, as well as your logo or cartoon mascot. We will help you make the most of the available surface area. We are creative and create a design will turn heads 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Your vehicle wrap WILL generate leads and will communicate your company’s contact information, and will ensure that your phone number and website URL easy to read.
- An awesome Kranken Signs Vehicle Wrap means that your company’s vehicles will stand out on the road and simply can not blend in. Drive around your town today and take note of the number of commercial vehicles that have plain, boring lettering or poor indiscernible lettering and designs (if you happen to notice them at all, that is). We take a scientific approach to designing effective vehicle wraps.
- It’s a proven fact that vehicle wrap advertising is the single most cost-effective form of advertising in terms of cost per impression. If you compare advertising using vehicle wraps to a stationary and temporary billboard advertising, you’ll find that vehicle side advertising is highly visible, in transit or parked at a job site or in front of your business or office. Plus since your vehicle wraps is frequently on the move, it will appear at locations throughout your company’s target market.Powerful vehicle wraps and vehicle wrap advertising start with a strong brand at it’s foundation. For a fleet worthy of a double-take, follow our lead and contact us today.
vehicle wrap advertising
The Cost: A good high quality paint job cost can range from $2,000-$10,000 depending on the color, the paint shop, and quality and brand of the paints. A professionally installed vinyl wrap with the highest quality materials can cost $500-$5,000+ and will have a life expectancy of 5-8 years vinyl depending. For a fraction of the cost of paint, one can choose to wrap their vehicle for as long or as little little length of time as you desire.
The Resale Value: Being able to maintain the manufacturers original paint will keep the resale value intact from a devalued exotic color. If your company or preference is for instance a bright exotic color, it may not be your potential buyers favorite color. Having the option to keep your vehicles original factory color will allow you to keep your resale value intact.
There are Countless Options: Upon purchasing your vehicle you may have wanted something different, or possibly a color that is not available in factory paint. This is where vinyl wraps will allow all of your car fantasies to come true. With hundreds of color choices and digitally printed custom designs, you may transform your vehicle to the way you have always wanted it. You will be able to stand out from all of the others and have a truly one of a kind vehicle. If after a few years you are looking for change once again, just have us remove it and choose a new color! Transform your vehicle every few years and keep everyone guessing!
The Installation Time: When choosing to paint your vehicle you are allowing yourself to be without transportation for up to two weeks or longer. When it comes to wrapping a vehicle, we can have your car fully transformed within 2-5 days and ready to be picked back up. Don’t leave yourself stranded, wrap it!
The Protection: Every covered inch of your vehicle in vinyl is protecting your factory paint from all natural hazards and weathering. This allows your paint to age naturally and not be affected by prolonged sun exposure. Vehicle wrap vinyl is a very durable material and will act as a shield. Say goodbye to stone chips, abrasion, and other natural hazards!
Maintenance is Easy : Is constantly waxing your vehicle beginning to take a toll on you? Allow yourself enjoy never having to wax again! Vehicle wraps are extremely easy to maintain and will look brand new once again from only hand washing with soap and water. Another effective form of caring for your wrap is to use a microfiber rag and 70% alcohol to wash away any dirt or smudges.
Long Lasting and Safe Removal: High quality vinyls ensure a long lasting product that can also be safely removed. A wraps life is highly affected by how long it is left outside in the sun causing it to fade quicker. Keeping your vehicle in the garage will allow you to maximize your wraps life to the fullest extent. The vehicle wrap may be removed safely between the 5-8 year period and will NOT affect your current paint.
Call 704-889-0115 for more information or to set up a consultation.
Funny, cute, adorable Charlotte custom logo design can attract much more attention than old boring swoosh logos. Browse a few of our cartoon logo design samples. We’ve created many cartoon business brand images and characters. If you need a custom company mark please compare our designs to any portfolio online.
We can create anything from a single mascot character to a full business logotype to something as simple as a comic style of lettering. We still draw our cartoons from scratch with paper and pencil but deliver them to you as digital vector images. We specialize in different types of logos that grab your customers attention and get your services noticed.
The Answer: The difference between vector and raster graphics is raster graphics are composed of pixels, while vector graphics are composed of mathematical bezier and paths. A raster graphic, such as a gif or jpeg, is an amalgam of pixels of various colors, which together form an image in most cases a photograph. The vector graphic, such as an .eps file or Adobe Illustrator file is composed of paths, or lines, that are either straight or curved. The data file for a vector image contains the points where the paths start and end, how much the paths curve, and the colors or gradients that either border or fill the paths. Due to the fact that vector graphics are not made of pixels, the images can be scaled virtually any size without a loss of apparent quality. Raster graphics, however, become “pixel-ized,” since each pixel increases in size as the image is extrapolated or increased in size. This is why logos and many designs are typically created in vector format — the quality will look the same on a business card as it will on a vehicle wrap or billboard.
Our custom designed logo service are created to be simple so that your custom designed logo retains clarity of design in different contexts. If a logo design is too complicated, its details may be lost when it is reduced in scale. Also, our logo designs are created to be easy to remember and consequently more instantly identifiable. We believe that an effective logo is pleasant to look at, in some cases even generates a smile on sight and lastly is easy to read and identify.
Cartoon logo design goes hand-in-hand with our character design services. A cartoon logo incorporating your character or mascot can be the perfect way to brand your business, blog or website.
We’ve been creating original cartoon logos for over ten years. Whether you are looking for a logo for your product or business, or a header for your banner or blog, we can help you create the perfect artwork.
And of course we create original cartoon character mascots to include in your logo, or standalone characters if you just need the character art.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is a system that focuses on grappling, or ground fighting. The art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu was founded from Japanese Judo in the early 20th century when a visiting Japanese dignitary taught the art of Judo to the Gracie family in Brazil. It was from these teachings that the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu eventually emerged.
This is the SmartWay Box Truck vehicle wrap. It was designed, printed and installed by Kranken Signs. Kranken Signs is in the process of launching a new Furniture, Appliance and Electronics store here in Charlotte. It’s Called SmartWay and will be opening soon!
This is the SmartWay Ford Transit vehicle Wrap. It was designed, printed and installed by kranken Signs. Kranken Signs is in the process or launching a new Furniture, Appliance and Electronics store here in Charlotte. It’s called SmartWay and will be opening soon!